Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Joining in the fun?

We'll see how I do on this. My family has been pestering me to start a blog. My cousin Dan started one a year ago to keep us posted on the birth of his adorable son Ryan and has begun a trend in the Cooley family. I do have to admit it is a great tool for keeping family out of town up to date. Just not sure how well or frequent I will be on posting so please be patient with me. :-)

6 comments:

MoSchu said...

Hi, I want to be the first to post a comment:) Good job figuring the photo thing out!

Unknown said...

And the triangle is complete! Nice! I like it. Now I don't have to ask Molly to put posts on her blog about your family. Welcome to the blogosphere.

Katie said...

Thanks Dan. Don't have all the tricks figured out that you have on your blog so I may be asking you more questions in the days to come. :-)

Anonymous said...

Zach's great auntie annie and great uncle cools are really happy now!

LOVE!

Anonymous said...

Hmmmm wonder if you'll all still be posting when these kids are teenagers:) Boy those will be different!

MoSchu said...

God help us, TEENAGERS!! Our kids may have to blog for us by then, the gadgets may get over my head real fast!