Wednesday, February 27, 2008

When is this going to end???

When will spring arrive?

We just got back from Urgent Care right now and Zack has been diagnosed with the Influenza A virus. This is the virus NOT covered by the flu shot. Zack started a fever around 8:00 this morning and we just couldn't keep it down for very long with Motrin so we had him checked out. Unfortunately there is nothing they can give him for it. Well, nothing that would make him feel better. They could give him something but it just reduces the flu by a day or two. We just have to wait it out, for maybe up to a week! Guess we're grounded again! The Dr. said the incubation period is about 4 days so when I mentioned ECFE on Monday he said that could have been where he got it from.

I can't wait for February to be done. Hopefully March will be a much healthier month for us!!!

Hope you are all staying healthy!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just focus on April and Florida Katie:)
I hope he recovers quickly. Maybe Ef.whatever just isn't Zack's thing:)
Hydrate,hydrate,hydrate! You too.

MoSchu said...

I think mom means ECFE:) Get better Gacky (that's from Roo)...We love you!

kcooley said...

sorry your sick zack!