Monday, March 17, 2008

Happy St. Patrick's Day!

May the luck of the Irish be with all of you today!


Had to share some pictures of our little leprechaun. :-)

5 comments:

MoSchu said...

ARGH he's so darn squeezable! Love you!

Anonymous said...

And to you also. Even tho I am not Irish, I can't wait to kiss that little Irishman of yours. He is just too cute!
Mama D

Anonymous said...

You made these Irish eyes smile Zack! We have the luck of the Irish...A lad and 2 colleens and another yet to be.Love ya

Meg Tredinnick said...

O'Frickin' adorable...

MoSchu said...

Ok, even though you haven't posted in almost I month, if you're gonna take that long to blog, it's good to leave these ADORABLE pics as the first thing you see when you check in. I still click back to see my little Leprechaun! (Yeah, I know I subscribe so I get a notice when you update, but what the heck!)