Monday, June 23, 2008

27 Week Baby Update - I PASSED!

Hello, sorry I haven't blogged in a while. A lot has been going on and I haven't had much time to blog. Hopefully I will blog more soon but right now I wanted to get 2 out there right away.

We had our 27 week update on Friday, the 20th. I would have blogged then but wanted to wait until my glucose test results came back. Just got off the phone a while ago and I have passed my test. Normal levels are between 65-99 and I am at 79. Hemoglobin should be between 12-15 and I'm at 12.5. So everything is looking good there. Yeah! Don't have to give up my ice cream!! :-)
The baby was being a little stinker at the doctors office too. He liked the sugar drink they gave me. He wouldn't sit still for the doctor to listen to his heartbeat for too long. Sounds like I have another boy in my belly. :-)
Next appointment is July 22nd. Nothing major happening during that visit. Until then...

Here is a picture of my side profile from this weekend. This has been a request of my friend Michelle's for a while. She threatened to take my picture in the restaurant tomorrow night when we get together if I didn't post a belly picture of me soon so I'm saving her the trouble. :-)

Does this get me off the hook M~? :-)

2 comments:

Meg Tredinnick said...

Yeah!!! No giving up the good stuff:)

Our Family said...

Thank you for the picture..FINALLY.