Monday, October 6, 2008

1 Month Old!

Can't believe our little girl is already 1 month old! How time flies!
We had another weigh in today at the doctor's office. I'm happy to announce Kiley is now 7 lbs. 6.5 oz. She gained 10 oz. in 9 days! She is finally bigger than when she was born!

Do you think she looks a little like Daddy (2 or 3 weeks old)?


Definitely like Zack (almost 1 month old!)!!! WOW!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah Kiley girl(on the weight gain)!! I can see a resemblence in both but what about a 1 month picture of Katie? Her eyes certainly look brown to me.
Have been waiting for an updated picture-she is soo precious!
Thank you!!!
Grandma D

MoSchu said...

You grow girl! Can't believe she's a month already!

Anonymous said...

There is definitely some resemblence there, maybe too early to tell.

I did notice that there is a striking resemblence between the one of Darin and his grandpa Duane though.