Kiley rolled over for the first time today! She went from her tummy to her back. I had a feeling she was getting ready for something because she has been waking up in the middle of the night again for the past 3 nights. Usually means their processing something new. :-)
p.s. I know I'm long over due on pictures and updates. I promise I'm working on them.
5 comments:
I thought she was going to roll over here on Monday. She was very close. Our little girl is growing up:)
You're kidding!!! She's way too young for that...or I'm way behind?!?!
YAY!!!! I think that you and Darin should go out to celebrate and leave the kids with me!!!!
Way to go Kiley girl!
Can't wait to watch you do more tricks. See you soon.
Love, Grandma D
No doing new things when I'm out of the country! Good girl Kiley:)
Post a Comment