Saturday, September 5, 2009

1 Year Old?? No Way!!


Our little baby is 1 year old? That is impossible. I just can't believe how quickly the time has gone. She's got a few words now, "Puppy", "Coko", "Mama", "Daddy", "Uh-oh", "Hi", "Uppy", "Peep boo" which she loves to play and "Na, Na, Na" with the shake of her head as well for "No".

She's still our smiley happy, little mischief. She is walking really well now. Climbing stairs like a pro and getting a little grove in her too. She hears music and starts bouncing.
I'd like to say that at 12 months old she is finally done spitting up, but I can't. She got me good today! :-( She is better though. She only spits up 2-3 times a week rather than 2-3 times a day. We so need to clean our carpets!

Added Later:
So Kiley and I actually were up at 2:44 AM this morning. She woke up around 2:30 and I had actually set an alarm to go in and take a picture at 2:44 (only for the 1st birthday!) She must have sensed I was coming because this is what I found...


It was actually kind of nice to have a little bonding and reflection time together before the crazy party preparations begin.

2 comments:

Meg Tredinnick said...

I'm so glad Adrienne was born at a reasonable hour:) I will not be up taking pics at 2:44am;)

Anonymous said...

Happy First Birthday to Miss Kiley! Amazing how quickly a year goes by . . . glad you were able to get a bit of quiet time with her before the party started. :)

Debra