At the beginning of the month I was having a difficult time getting Kiley down for a nap. At one point I had had enough, put her in her crib rather "abruptly", gave her the cell phone and told her to "call me if she needed me" and stormed out of the room. She gave one small cry and then nothing. I thought I'd better go check on her and this is what I found...
...should I be worried? I'm thinking this is an insight into our lives in 13 years. Falling asleep while texting or whatever the newest technology fad will be.
Kiley is certainly keeping us on our toes these days. She's climbing onto chairs and using Zack's stool to get what she need at the counter now!
She's also figured out how to unzip her jammies. So we are in a constant battle with her to keep them zipped!
Looking a lot like Daddy though, don't ya think? Minus the curls that is. :-)
3 comments:
Oh my-think she just might give you a challenge. But she sure puts a smile on my face. You can see the mischief in her eyes.
What a cutie!!!
Grandma D
Well, as long as she's still wearing her Vikings Jersey while texting, I'm all for it;)
Put her PJs on backwards =) Also works if she wont keep a jacket on =)
Post a Comment