Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Welcome New Comers!

We'll our Christmas cards are finally out so some of you may be venturing onto our blog for the first time. We hope you enjoy what you see and "stop by" to check in on us through out the year.


I'm not one to blog everyday or every week for that matter. Sometimes I'm lucky to get one on here a month. So for that reason I have a great tool on the right hand side, "Subscribe via e-mail". When you enter your e-mail here you will receive an e-mail telling you when I have posted a blog. If I post multiple stories on a particular day you will still only get one e-mail telling you all the stories I posted that day.

We also LOVE comments from our readers on our blog too so we know who's out there following our family fun.

Hope all of you had a wonderful holiday season and have a safe New Year!

No comments: