So way back in April the day before Easter we went back to the neighbor hood I grew up in to reconnect with friends and hunt those tricky Easter Eggs. The kids helped out this year again and for the second time in a row Zacky, (with a little help from Daddy and Auntie Mo) found ONE of the golden eggs. Since Mommy was busy taking pictures she still had space in her carton for eggs where as Daddy's was full.
I emphasized that Zack got one of the golden eggs because this year there were two. One egg was for the traditional chocolate bunny and the other was for a 20 lb. salted nut roll!
I let Zacky choose and much to the disappointment of my family, but totally predictable, he chose the bunny.
Which made the "boys" of the neighborhood giddy and in hot pursuit. Jeff had hidden it underneath the paver stones and Derek Fore was the winner.
The afternoon was a great time. Thanks Missy, Mo and Angie for organizing again. And thanks Jeff and Angie for graciously hosting again!
No comments:
Post a Comment