Holy crap that was HILARIOUS!!!!!! What was the polka dots comment about? And I love how she ended with "That was great!" So True kiddo! And Zack really wanted to get into it....but that darn tail was so much fun to wrap around the microphone...OMG OMG OMG that was fun! WAY BEST VERSION of that darn song ever!
2 comments:
OMG LMAO ROFL!!!
Holy crap that was HILARIOUS!!!!!! What was the polka dots comment about? And I love how she ended with "That was great!" So True kiddo! And Zack really wanted to get into it....but that darn tail was so much fun to wrap around the microphone...OMG OMG OMG that was fun! WAY BEST VERSION of that darn song ever!
I wanna know about polka dots too:) and how Zacky sings into his tail and the mike:) funny! Thanks guys !
And kiley, you are right, that WAS great:)
Post a Comment