We had a really quick doctors appointment on Friday. Just a quick check up on the heartbeat and measurement of my belly. Everything is going well and as expected. I'm measuring 23" which is what I should be at, an inch for each week of pregnancy. To my husbands amusement I now weigh the same as he does, sigh...
We had a funny little moment when the doctor asked if I had been feeling any movement since my last doctors appointment. Darin and I both began to laugh and Darin answered the question for me. This little one is a busy little bee like his/her brother, (although I don't remember Zack moving quite this much this early on). The baby is usually busy around 11:00 a.m., 2:00 p.m. and 9:30 p.m. Luckily not during the night while I'm trying to sleep, (knock on wood). I actually guided the doctor to where the baby was last kicking on the way to the doctors appointment and she found the heartbeat right away. Friday night Darin was feeling my tummy and I asked if he was feeling all of the movement and he said, "No, just your heartbeat". I told him, "That's not my heartbeat!" The baby was going gangbusters. He/She liked the ice cream I had just finished. :-) A sweet tooth like Mommy I guess. :-)
Next appointment is on the 20th of June. That's the glucose/gestational diabetes test. People usually complain about this test. I don't mind it. The drink isn't all that bad.
Hope you are all enjoying your Memorial Day weekend!
1 comment:
Thanks guys for all the updates and pictures. So FUN to see all the "going ons".
HAPPY BIRTHDAY ZACH!
love
auntie annie
Post a Comment