I've been meaning to post this one for a long time. Tuesdays are one of my favorite days of the week in the summer time. Tuesday is golf day! My mom asked me to join her 4 some on her golfing league last summer and again this summer. My sisters graciously volunteered for Zack duty. So Tuesday morning we all meet at Mom and Dad's where Meg and Molly watch the kids, (they could come to my place but they don't want to deal with Coko too) while I get the morning off. Mom and I go golfing and then out to lunch. It's a wonderful break and I am greatly appreciative!!!!
You might ask what happens when I don't feel I can golf with a huge tummy anymore? That's when Meg takes my spot on the team and I help Mo with the kids.
So far golfing with a tummy hasn't hurt my game too much. Although the first couple of weeks I played it a little cautiously. I even participated in the TG Eagle shoot a few weeks ago too. 18 holes, no problem. :-)
No comments:
Post a Comment