Friday, July 4, 2008

Welcome Rosenau's!

Yeah! Our friends Michelle and Doug Rosenau have now created a blog! This is very exciting for me because now I can show off our Godson, Collin, much easier now! :-)

I've actually made reference to Michelle, a few times in recent blogs. She 's the one I took the belly picture for and the one responsible for the gold shoes. :-) Darin and I became friends with the Rosenau's in college. Michelle and I were floor mates our freshman year at St. Thomas and roommates the next and have been best friends since then! Doug and Michelle have been together for at least 15 years. So I've known Doug pretty much as long as I've known Michelle.

Michelle and I met Darin our Sophomore year through Res. Hall activities and the 4 of us were good friends through out the rest of our college career. It's not like we went on double dates through those years though. Darin and I actually didn't start dating until after we had graduated.

No comments: