She is a very good baby. She is sleeping very well at night. She is cooing a lot and giggling a little. She's very stingy with her giggles. You get one a day and that is about it. You can get close a couple of times but she holds it in.
So how is she different from Zack at this age?
Physical features
Zack has short chubby fingers, Kiley has long skinny ones.
Zack has wide feet, Kiley, narrow.
Still can't tell what color Kiley's eyes are. They haven't changed enough to determine if she will be brown eyed like Zack or maybe hazel.
Both have lots of hair. Although I think Zack had more. They both have a double cowlick in the back. Hopefully if we keep Kiley's hair longer we won't have the issues we have with Zack's hair. At age 2 we are already using hairspray in his hair!
Sleeping
Temperament
Zack would have a crabby spell at night where he would be inconsolable for a while. So far this isn't happening with Kiley, knock on wood!
Those are all of the things I can think of right now. Hopefully I'll catch you up on what we as a family have been up to soon!
2 comments:
Ahhh I love that sleepy picture:) And the hands and feet pic;)Who am I kidding...all the pics;)
Oh so precious!Can't wait to hold our sweet little angel. And of course her big brother.
See you soon.
Grandpa Al and Grandma D
Post a Comment