Friday, April 3, 2009

And Every Where Kiley Went Zack was Sure to Go?

I knew Kiley was going to try and copy her big brother and try to go where ever he went but I didn't think it would work the same way.
These days I am having a hard time keeping Zack out of Kiley's pack n play and crib. It wouldn't be a big deal but Kiley is usually IN them when he's trying to get in, on his own, when I'm not in the room, going head first! Kiley has FANTASTIC guardian angels!

Notice the blue bucket. That is what he used to get in the pack n play while I was outside with Coko.


The lure of the crib, a musical toy that has a movable monkey. He took the step stool out of the bathroom. Kiley loves the company though!

Yet another example of how our house is no longer Zack proof!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Monkey Man and little Miss Giggles.
Never a dull moment and what great scrapbook memories!!

Grandma D