It's been a while since I've mentioned the progress my sisters are making with their pregnancies. Some of you actually may have forgotten that they are both expecting. Megan (on the left) is due on January 1st but she has already started dilating and is hoping her little one will be on it's way before Christmas. She doesn't want to spend the holidays in the hospital. Neither do any of us since Unity has a stupid visitation policy because of the H1N1 flu. No kids under 5 can visit. Not even siblings! And only 3 visitors are allowed in the room at a time. Crazy!
Meg's trying lots of wives tales to get things moving but nothing is helping so if you have any ideas let her know. She tried a pedicure earlier in the week while I watched Adee. She helped Zack and I decorate some cookies.
Molly is due February 22nd and getting a little impatient as well. I think seeing Meg so close is making her envious. Molly has had a bit of a stressful pregnancy but she and the baby, (our first nephew!) are healthy and that is what is the most important.
Zack quite enjoyed snuggling with Auntie Mo on Thanksgiving. She had some nice "pillow" he found quite comfy. :-)
A few days after Thanksgiving Zack was snuggling with me and asked me, "Mommy, why don't you have a baby in your tummy?" I told him we already had a baby in the house but Auntie Mo and Auntie Meg didn't. I asked if he thought we needed another one and at first he said yes. Then after pointing out that meant another Kiley in the house, he changed his mind. WHEW!
So keep your eyes posted here or on Trackin' the Tred's or MoSchu Madness (links to your right) for our expanding family news! And keep both of them in your prayers for quick and safe deliveries!
3 comments:
STOP with the belly pics!!!
I LOVE that you are the only one with pictures of the preggo twins. Thanks for posting the pic!!!
I hope all is well Katie -looks like you're running a good ship there!
You're welcome Carla. And thank you! That is so sweet of you! I'm excited to see that you are stopping by this site too. :-)
Post a Comment