Love you all!
Saturday, June 11, 2011
Celebrating Grandpa Cooley
Today would have been Grandpa Cooley's 89th birthday and since he passed away last July I thought it would be fun to get my family together to golf at the course where he collected THOUSANDS (no joke) of golf balls for all of us who golfed in the family. After some of us golfed (the Grandma's watched the kids. Thanks MOM!! Mo doesn't golf and Bear was out of town.) we then came together at our place for a BBQ and LOTS of baseball! Zack was in heaven! He got to golf with us and play lots and lots of baseball! It was a beautiful day and I know I had TONS of fun. I think my cheeks are sore tonight from smiling so much! Made cleaning most of the day yesterday (my birthday) well worth it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
nice video:) we had a great day yesterday. Grandpa would have been very happy.
Post a Comment