Sunday, June 5, 2011

Happy 40th Wedding Anniversary Diane and Al!

Happy 40th Anniversary to Diane and Al who have been wonderful examples of love to Darin and I!  We love you very much!  (And I'm sorry I am posting this so late on you day!)
We had an incredible opportunity to celebrate with Diane and Al back in January when the 6 of us were all in Hawaii together!  Staci, Sean, Darin and I took them on a whale watching dinner cruise that was amazing!  (Highly recommend the Maui Princess)






Spouts from the whales during sunset!


A mommy and her calf!

One beautiful night!

We had a fantastic time that night and could not have asked for a better evening.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank You very much for the good wishes and --
Thanks for the Memories! It was a wonderful evening and a great time.
Love you,
Grandma Diane and Grandpa Al