Thursday, April 3, 2008

Edgemont Egg Hunt

Our next big event for Easter was on Saturday. My sister, Molly and our backyard neighbor, Missy, from the neighborhood in Brooklyn Park that we grew up in, have planned a reunion Easter Egg Hunt in the old neighborhood the past 2 years now. My mom and Missy's mom, Diane, were the ones to begin this tradition for us kids for I think 14 years, maybe more. There are still some of the original neighbors around so we have a few yards we can still hunt in. The prizes have changed a little, (alcholic beverages replace some of the candy and toys we used to get) but there is still a "golden egg" and still a giant chocolate bunny as the prize. It's lots of fun getting together with a lot of the people we grew up with and catch up each year. Thanks ladies for organizing this!!!

Darin hunting for eggs

Missy's helping hunters out with clues


Molly's checking her hiding spots





Above - 1 -Megan's using a firework to help her dig through the snow. Wonder if that's left over from one of our infamous 4th of July celebrations? :-) 2- Brian found the golden egg! 3- Lucky for Braedon (sp?) his Uncle is going to share!


Above - Zack's trying to fix a Stud finder, it seems to think Jeff (sitting below Zack) is a stud! :-)

Zack & Riley playing with bubbles!
Nice Hug Zacky!
Missy getting her baby fix with Adrienne
Aunties with their neice and nephew
Diane holding Adrienne, getting her baby fix, talking with Jeff
Derek and Scotty catching up
Grandpa Tom and Adrienne

2 comments:

MoSchu said...

ARGH such cute pictures! I'm glad you took more of the Hunt than I did, I need a copy of the bubbles pic!

Meg Tredinnick said...

I LOVE the stud finder joke!!! Someone needs to make sure Jeffy the "stud" reads it;)