Thursday, April 24, 2008

Naughty Baby!

Well, today was the big day for the ultrasound. We had our appointment at 7:30 this morning and I would love to tell you if we are having a girl or boy but I can't. Grrr... Someone wouldn't cooperate with the technician.
Don't get me wrong this little one was very active during the whole thing, kicking and punching most of the time. But when it was time to check between the legs he/she was camera shy. She thought she saw no boy parts but she couldn't be sure. Where have we heard that before, oh yeah, when we were pregnant with Zack. So don't go out buying any new clothes for baby yet. I guess this little one will be a mystery as well. Sorry!
He/She was also giving the tech. some trouble because the head was snuggled down by my bladder and wouldn't get off so she could take measurements of the head until after a lot of pushing, prodding and moving me around. Very uncomfortable with a full bladder!

The good news, everything looks fine. He/she, (I hate typing this) is measuring at 19 weeks like it should and weights about 11 ounces. All normal.

3 comments:

MoSchu said...

Yikes! 2 strikes...Guess it's green or yellow fer now...but not both cuz that would be packer colors!

Anonymous said...

Katie remember we always have Draino:)!

Meg Tredinnick said...

I was just thinking that too, but do we remember who's was what color?