Thursday, April 3, 2008

Happy Easter!

I know I'm a few weeks behind on this but what can I say. If you ever want up to date information you can check out my sisters' blogs (MoSchu Madness, for Molly and Trackin' the Treds' for Meg). They are very good at updating their blogs quickly. You can usually catch a glimpse of what Zack has been up to with his cousins too. :-)
We had a very busy and very odd Easter. Odd because it felt more like Christmas than it did Easter here in MN. You'll see what I mean in the Edgemont Egg Hunt photos I post next.
Our weekend began with "Easter Pizza" on Good Friday. My cousin Dan, his wife Sharis and their adorable 8 month old son Ryan were home from Chicago for Easter so we got together for lunch at my Auntie Annie and Uncle Dougs house. We had a wonderful time and it was so fun to watch the second generation of cousins interacting with each other. Here are some of my pictures.



Pictures above: 1 - Ryan Cooley, 2- Ryan & Great-Grandpa, 3- Adrienne & Great-Grandma, 4 - Zack Loves Canes

Pictured Above - 1-Ryan w/ Uncle Tim, 2- Ryan w/ Auntie Bear. Go Twins!, 4- "Money" rides w/ Auntie Meg


Pictured above - 1 - Me, Adrienne, Dan, Ryan, and Darin, 2- Second Cousins Playing Together, 3- The Brothers with Their Grandsons


Pictured Above,- 1- Riley & Uncle D, 2- Adrienne & Auntie Katie, 3- Riley's reading Ryan a story

Above, 1-Timmer and A-dee, 2- A full couch

4 comments:

MoSchu said...

Anyone else notice in the Grandpa/Grandson picture that the grandpas match their grandson's outfits:) REALLY cute pictures Katie, you got better shots than I did!

Anonymous said...

Yeah!!!She blogs! I cried all the way thru. Sooooo many good memories both past and present. I know you get sick of hearing it but boy time flies by! Good job Katie. Next get you pictures on snapfish PLEASE. They are great! I need the one of Doug and your Dad for G&G Cooley and me:) of course!
After your vacation I'm going to try and come over every other week at least, so you can blog.

Mama Cools said...

These are too cute! I can't believe I didn't realize until now that the grandsons matched their grandpas!!

Mama Cools said...

I just read Molly's comment and I feel better b/c it seems she didn't realize until this post either ; )