Wednesday, September 24, 2008

A HUGE Thank You!!!

Grandma D and Grandpa Al left to go back to Oregon today and we already miss them! They have been here for the past 2 1/2 weeks and they have been a HUGE help!!! They cooked, cleaned, did laundry and ran errands for us. Not to mention mowed the lawn, changed countless diapers and helped with Zack's bed, nap and bath time. They also kept Zack very busy playing and building countless towers. They were a tremendous help and we don't know what we would have done without them!

Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!!!!






6 comments:

Meg Tredinnick said...

I love teh new family pic and the one of Zacky holding his little sister;)

Anonymous said...

Thanks Diane and Al from me too:)We knew they were in exceptional hands! Now get some rest:)!

Anonymous said...

No thanks necessary. We loved every minute (well almost). I woke up yesterday morning to Clifford the Big Red Dog song in my head and this morning it was Sid the Science Kid. We miss those little ones already. Enjoy them and hug them for us also.
MaMa D & Grandpa Al

Meg Tredinnick said...

Did you have a super duper schmpooper idea:)

Katie said...

I'm pretty sure it was the "I'm looking for my friends" song she had in her head. :-)

Anonymous said...

Yes, it was the "Looking for my friends---song. I just can't get those dance moves quite right.

MaMa D