Time: 2:44 a.m.
Weight: 6lbs. 14oz.
Height: 20"
How did we get the name? Kiley came from an Irish book. Marie came from the middle name of both Auntie Staci and Auntie Megan. I wanted family names for our kids middle names, that's why Zack's middle name is Thomas.
I'm sorry I haven't updated the blog with news on Kiley since our return home. We've been busy settling in and re cooperating. I have to say, those of you who are curious, I'd much prefer a vaginal birth over a c-section! Those of you who have gone through c-sections multiple times, like you Staci, are AMAZING women!!
Here are some pictures of our little girl from the past few days:
September 5th
Zack's first time meeting his baby sister!
September 6th - 1 Day Old
Going home day!
3 comments:
Katie- you poor thing! We are sending strength and healing prayers from Chicago. Can't wait to meet her!! She is so precious. Zack looks like a great big brother already. : )
smart woman for finding her thumb! i like her already. i can't wait to meet her. katie i hope you are doing well and i am thinking of you guys all the time. love you!
Love the serious pic;)
Post a Comment