Sunday, December 21, 2008

The Cleaning Kid

If you ever wonder why I have a complex about how dirty my house is, it's my 2 year olds fault. I think I might open up a cleaning service for my son. Just don't tell Child Protection Services....and Auntie Staci, just pretend you don't know... :-) (She's a lawer and works for the Attorney General Children & Family department in Oregon).

Zack has been obsessed with our "black noise" = vacuum cleaner and our "green noise" = Spot Bot. You may have seen the blog about making Uncle Steve vacuum but he was also trying to get Grandma D and Grandpa Al and of course Darin and I to vacumm for days. It's been so bad that when I've gone upstairs to take a shower, the closet door is open or the Spot Bot has been waiting at the bottom of the stairs for me. I have now placed a child lock on the closet door. He also enjoys dusting, using the dust buster and washing windows. His rates would be low. Any takers? Hypothetically speaking that is!

Grandma Trish and Grandpa Tom, I think your Christmas present is going to be a HUGE hit!

4 comments:

MoSchu said...

Zacky can "hypothetically" clean my house anytime;)

Anonymous said...

Mine too. I thought of him today when I used my dustbuster:)Didn't know he does windows. That works too.

Meg Tredinnick said...

"Hypothetically" I have lots of doggy nose marks on my windows that "Hypothetically" could be washed daily;)

Meg Tredinnick said...

Hee Hee, I just looked at the window washin pic and notcied Coko is going to keep Zacky just as busy as Macy and Bennett;)"hypothetically"