Molly is currently in the hospital and has been there for a really LONG time! She apparently was not blessed with a quick delivery like Meg and I were with our second kid. :-( Mo's water broke last night at 9:00. They got to the hospital at 10:00 and there is still no baby! They gave her pitocin at 3:00 AM and she is currently dilated to 7 centimeters. But she at least is on an epidural. Needless to say they are all pretty tired up there. My Mom has been with them all night as well. Keep your eyes on Molly's blog. Meg and I will be posting pictures there later today!
http://moschumadness.blogspot.com/
p.s. Just so you know I removed the Nisswa blog for now. I'll post that again later along with the other pictures in a few more days. Baby S gets priority right now. :-)
No comments:
Post a Comment