Our trip to Rugby, ND for Brad and Maureen Fritels wedding and the Bartsch Reunion along with a short stop in Fergus to visit Great-Grandma. But I forgot to include pictures of Grandma D and Grandpa Al's visit with us while they were here for Zack's birthday.
And got really excited when they thought Kiley wanted to go home with them in their suitcase. :-)

On Zack's birthday Auntie Do came over to play with Zack's new t-ball set. And all of us had a lot of fun.




We always love Grandma and Grandpa's visits!
On Zack's birthday Auntie Do came over to play with Zack's new t-ball set. And all of us had a lot of fun.
We always love Grandma and Grandpa's visits!
I also was able to blog about a few of our adventures of July in the month of July! Amazing. Our very cool experience at the MN Zoo, our 4th, and a visit from my Auntie Pat and Uncle Mike from Arizona along with a few other activities. But I missed out on showing you pictures of our trip to Nisswa, MN. I also posted nothing of what we did in August. So be patient with me, I'm going to be posting a lot.
No comments:
Post a Comment