Sunday, February 14, 2010

Pictures of Our FIRST Nephew Rowan!

...probably our one and only nephew too. :-)

Meg and I have been in charge of putting pictures of Rowan on Molly's blog for her. But here are a few more for you of our.

First day!

Darin and I actually took turns going up to the hospital on Friday because Zack has had a cold all week and I wanted to wait one more day before he went up to meet his cousin. So here is how I got to see Rowan...


...Uncle D got to see his EYES! This happened with our niece Brynn too.


One Day Old!


Auntie Katie and Uncle D with... Brynn? Rowan was getting a check up when we first arrived at the hospital so we took advantage and held our 6 week old niece instead. :-)


Rowan meets his cousins for the first time! Kiley was a bit confused at first with Brynn in the room too. She kept pointing to both with a quizzical look and saying, "Baby!". It was quite cute.


Kiley showing Mo's friend Jess her newest cousin. :-)


Uncle Dude with his niece and nephew.


Kiley wanted to check out Auntie Mo's bed.


Rowan with his cousins and Auntie.

Our two newest members of the Cooley family. Just 6 weeks apart from each other!

1 comment:

Meg Tredinnick said...

Brynn is actually 7 weeks...I forgot yesterday was her 7 week b-day:) naughty Mom;)