Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Happy 90th Birthday Great Grandma!

Today is also my Grandma Cooley's 90th birthday!  Wish I could share some pictures with you of her and the kids but our hard drive crashed and so far Geek Squad was not able to get any of the pictures back.

We are very blessed to have all this time with Grandma and hope she has a wonderful day today!  My favorite memory with Grams is when I was 15 and she was giving me driving tips about what to look for at intersections because people blow through stop lights, then she treated the stop light we were at like a stop sign and blew right through the light! My sisters and I yelled and told her it was still red and there were a few choice words and then laughter.  We learned our lesson that day!

Love you very much Grandma!  Thanks for all the love and lessons you've given us through the years!

No comments: