Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Who's Still Reading?

Hi There.  I am just wondering who is still reading this blog who is not on Facebook.  It's taking forever to download pictures to this blog for some reason (speed of program not me).  Facebook is much faster so I am just wondering who my audience is out here to make sure I don't loose you if I just start to post to Facebook.

OR anyone got any tips on how to download faster to the blog??

4 comments:

MoSchu said...

Hi. I check both:)

Anonymous said...

I check it daily. It is my way of getting to see pics of our adorable grandkids and read the updates of what's going on in the Bartsch household.
I know I should do facebook, but just not my thing.
No pressure for you tho.
Love,
Grandma Diane

momma c said...

I read it when you post but do facebook too.

Meg Tredinnick said...

Why doEs FB take longer for me? I check both