Friday, September 5, 2008

Here She Is!




Here are the pics I promised. Again, this is Molly...There will be pics posted on my blog too, but this is the best of it. I thought Katie and Darin would prefer the first pictures go on THEIR blog not mine:) Kiley and mom are doing well. Katie is sore to be expected, but she'd doing fine and baby Kiley is adorable if I do say so, myself! Katie might kill me for the last pic, but you all know her, right...this HAD to make the blog:) Sorry I don't have a complete family picture. We just missed Zacky who was up with Grandma Trish this morning to meet his new sister. I guess he was more interested in Mommy's new room, but I don't think he quite gets this whole..."We get to keep her" thing yet;)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

THAT is a beautiful picture of her:)She is so precious and tiny.It's a VERY GOOD DAY!:)

Meg Tredinnick said...

He's going to try to tell her to go to her house too:) Too bad he doesn't know that's his house:)

Jess said...

Congratulations Katie and Darin! She's beautiful:)

Anonymous said...

Hey...I want credit for a girl pick on the baby poll...I got the date wrong, but I said she'd be a girl.....and here she is, a beautiful baby girl!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Katie, Darin and
Zach - your new addition is beautiful!!