Monday, January 25, 2010

How We Celebrated Molly and Meg's Birthday This Year

Before I get back to 2009 in review I thought I'd share how we celebrated with my sisters last week for their birthday. We went over to my parents place for lunch and had quite the fun.

Now as you are viewing these pictures I want you to know we do not force Zack to wear the tutu's! He ASKS! Such is life with 5 female cousins. :-)
Kiley loves dressing up too.
And who doesn't love a balloon fight?!
You might wonder where the costumes came from. No these particular ones were not ones we wore. But Mom has kept some of those. These came from my Mom's cousin who runs a dance studio.

Riley's still not so sure about Brynn.

But Kiley loves her and so does her big sister Adee. You have to see her snuggling with Brynn on Meg's web page. So precious!

Since Monday was MLK day, Uncle Dude had the day off. And Dad works out of the house so they were both able to join the fun too.


Brynn slept while we at Mom's wonderful chicken noodle soup. Notice how Zack is using his bendy straw.


Then I made my sisters watch the video. Background: The music was NKOTB which my sisters and I were big fans of when we were younger. I would play this song for them when we were growing up specifically at the time they were born, 12:20 and 12:40 pm no sooner. I would even leave it on their voicemail in college and later their cell phones. I just keep finding better ways to use technology!


Next it was time for brownies. Adee helped her Mommy...


....And Riley helped hers, (with a little help from Zacky, but Shhhh, don't tell Riley).


Then Zack got a turn of his own since his Mommy wasn't blowing candles.


After the food it was time for some snuggling with the Aunties, (Don't kill me Mo).

And of course there had to be at least one birthday game. :-)
It was a very fun afternoon.

2 comments:

MoSchu said...

How could I kill you? You're the best big sister! Even if you are the big mean picture taking of pregnant tummy camera queen:) THANK you for the fantastic B-day gift and for being you:)

Meg Tredinnick said...

Best birthday ever;) Who doesn't love watching the kiddos have all the fun:)