Thursday, August 7, 2008
A Big Day!
Today was a big day for Zack! He went potty on the potty chair TWICE! I hadn't planned on trying to train him until after Baby B had arrived but lately he has been wanting to help us go potty by flushing the toilet. It makes noise you know! Well this morning Daddy told him Zack could flush the toilet when Zack went potty on the potty chair so Zack asked to sit on the potty. Darin got the chair out and after quite a bit of asking I let him sit on the chair without his diaper and he did it! I was shocked. Then tonight before he got into the bath tub Daddy had him sit on the potty chair again and he went potty again! He was quite proud of himself. Guess I'm off to Target tomorrow to buy some pull ups!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Oh my gosh, Zacky, Auntie Mo is so proud of you! What a big boy!!!!
Yeah Zacky!!!!! How awesome:)
Wow! Zack! I knew the fun of flushing would get you hooked!!!Yeah!
Way to go Zack!! We are so proud of you. What a big boy you have become all of a sudden. (Just don't grow up to quickly.)
See you soon.
Hugs and Kisses
Papa Al and MaMa D
Post a Comment