Anyone up for it? It looks like my family is putting in their bets, (see comments in the 35 week update):
Grandma Trish - August 28th
Auntie Meg - September 2nd
Let's add time, weight and sex of the baby too.
Little history of Zack:
Born: 12 days early
Time: 10:43 a.m.
Weight: 8lbs. 3oz.
Do we know what we are having? No. :-( See past blog.
8 comments:
Ok Time 2:14 PM Weight 7 pounds 12 ounces (Adrienne's weight) and I'm gonna say a Boy (and hope I'm wrong:)
Time 9:16a.m. Weight 8lbs. 1 ounce:) Not guessing the sex, not important!
August 31st. 7 lbs, 8 oz. girl.
Grandpa C.
OK so last night I had an epiphany and August 31 came into my head. If I can still have that date; my pick is 8-31-08 at 8lb 3 oz and arrival at 6:30 pm. If the date isn't valid, I'll go with 9-1-08.
MaMa D
Rules would say you can have that date, if she/he is born then we go by time:)
I like August 29th, 8 lbs. 2 oz. and girl if that's something that we're picking on. Hmmm...I'll say 3:33 in the afternoon.
Here's my guess:
Day: LABOR day (hehe) Sept 1st
Time: 2:32 pm
Weight: 7 lbs 12 oz
Sex: girl (I really want it to be a girl!!!)
Is there any money in this pool?? or is it just for fun?? :P
Meghan
9/5, 1PM, 8lbs 3 oz, boy.
Emily
"next Sunday" (9/7), 7PM, girl.
Staci
9/4, 5:30 PM, 8 lbs 6oz, girl.
Sean
9/8 11:10 AM, 7lb 6oz, girl.
Post a Comment